Monday, April 11, 2022

Getting Close To The Finish Line

 This morning I woke to snow in our yard. It was still snowing when I was supposed to leave for BE. I texted the gals and told them we would cancel since it was still coming down. If I would have known it was going to go away as fast as it came, then we would have had the meeting. 

Instead, I went back to bed. When I finally got up - it was warmer in bed. lol We lost power for about 2 hours. I decided to get moving. Patrick drove and we went to drop off my heart monitor, then to the bowling alley to pay for last night. Once that was done we headed back and went to Safeway for a few things that we needed. Came home and decided I seriously needed to finish my ornament. 

I finished the last panel - #3. Now all 6 are done and need to be put into the ornament. I then went to work on figuring out what I wanted for the fridge. I went through my beads for the fridge. Came out with a few and even added the beads from one of moms necklaces. I will probably finish using all those beads after this is done. 


I wanted some blue to in the beads. There is some blue in the first 2 beads. The rest are black and the round ones are grey-ish. It worked out pretty good. 


I finished 4 of the fridge and have one more that needs one more strand. I only need 2 more and then I can bead the panels together. It will be fun. I'm actually looking forward to getting this done. 

That was pretty much my day. I'm happy to be able to get back to doing what I love to do. Some times I don't feel like it but when I do, I do get a lot done. Val asked if she could come over tomorrow and I told her that would be fine. Once she leaves I have to help Patrick get the branches in the truck and take them to the dump. He's having a hard time doing much activity. Even walking around Safeway was getting to him. 

At least my day turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...