Sunday, April 10, 2022

Boring Day, Then Bowling

 This morning I was glad to have the heart monitor off. I didn't have to sleep with it. I boxed it up and it's going out in the mail tomorrow. Will be interesting to see what shows up. I won't find out for awhile. My appointment isn't till around the 20th. 

I got laundry going and did some cleaning. Like vacuuming, kitty litter, and kitchen. After that, I didn't feel like doing much. Which means I just played games all day long. Had 2 tablets going at the same time! Talk about hooked! Patrick worked around the house as well. That tired him out, so he took a long nap. 

When he got up, we eat and headed to the bowling alley. He didn't bowl, so it was just 3 of us. Cory (who we bowled against) bowled a 299. I was hoping he would get his first 300! They used to give out prizes for a 299, but now the bowling association only does that for Pro Bowlers. They leagues get squat. I don't even know why we pay for national dues - it never comes back to the leagues. I did bowl pretty good tonight. I got my 1 pin back on my average. My first game wasn't good - 155, but then I picked it up with a 170 and 214. I wasn't getting my spares till the last game. Don't know what my problem was. At least I was striking to help me out. lol 

Tomorrow is my day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...