Thursday, April 21, 2022

Home All Day

This morning I was relaxing. I wanted to just get a break and not worry about getting anything done. I will try to work on the laundry tomorrow. Chances are I won't be able to since Patrick's treatment is tomorrow. 

I got a call from cardiology and set an appointment for Monday. UGH Now I have an appointment Monday and Tuesday. My week was busy and now this week coming is just as busy! What fun! 

Part of my relaxing was to get the word chart numbered so I can keep going on my beading. 

I got a good 14 pages done (or more). Sophie wanted me to pay attention to her instead. lol She tried to bite my pencil. 

Then I played games. I started a game that gives bitcoins. I had to set myself up with an account. So, I was having fun with that. I even earned some more money. lol It's fun. I'm crazy! lol I love my games! Played games all my life, so I have so much fun till this day! lol 

I was working toward being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...