Friday, April 22, 2022

What A Day!

Another day of gong to Olympia. Seems we live up there with all our appointments. Patrick got his treatment. He ended up waiting 30 mins for the medications. So, I ended up sitting out in the waiting room for about 2 hours. I was okay with that. I took my headphones (ear pieces), and that was hard on my ears. Next time I may just take my headphones instead. I listened to my book on audio. Got interrupted about 4 times, but I was okay with that. People were wanting to see what I was working on. 

I finished the 4 points. Then I went to work on the greenery in the corners. I was able to get half of that done while waiting on Patrick. 

We stopped at Safeway on the way back and got a roasted chicken. I've got the bones in the refrigerator for tomorrow. I'll make soup out of it. I tend to be pretty good with that. lol - Any other soup and it's awful! 

I wanted to work more on my piece while we watched some TV. I'm happy to see this coming along. I can't wait on the flowers. lol 

I'm almost done with the last of the 4. I will get the center leaves done as well. Then I will work on the flowers. That's what I call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

  


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...