Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Trip To Portland

 This morning was quiet. Then it was time to leave for moms. We picked her up around 11:00 am and drove to Portland. It was a good long drive. I fell asleep. 

This morning I had to fix the monitor and get it set right. Once that was done, I was good to go. Got mom dropped off at the Airport by 12:45 pm. We were a good 2 hours early. Dropped her off with the guy who was pushing the wheel chair. She should be in OKC now. We headed back home and stopped off at Carl Jr's. I bought a Western burger and was do DISAPPOINTED! I only ate half. Patrick asked for NO cheese and they gave him cheese. It just didn't work out for either one of us. I love burgers and can have one every day of my life! But this was so disappointing. I won't get that one again. It didn't even look like the picture on the wall! 

Came home and got some laundry going. I'm still behind on that. Patrick will golf tomorrow. So, I'll go back and work on the quilt tomorrow. I need to get the certificates done tomorrow as well. 

As for today........not my day for Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...