Monday, April 25, 2022

Early Morning Trip To Olympia

 This morning we were up and out the door to my appointment. We were early, and they took me in at my appointed time. I was hoping to get in early, but no such luck. Everything went well. I will be going back tomorrow morning (8 am), so will be up earlier than today. 


I finished all of these. 

I am now to the point of working on my flowers. 

Stopped at Costco. Had lunch and enjoyed the ride home. Had to stop at the bowling alley first. I need to go back tomorrow for all the paperwork that they secretary does for us. I'm hoping I will have it all. If not, I have the papers from each week. That is going to take some doing. 

I was going to work on the center flower but decided to order a straight iron so I can iron my threads. That way they won't curl so much and should make the flower look a lot better. 

I baked a banana-zucchini bread (one was not done). Then I sat and watched some TV with Patrick. Didn't work on anything, just played games. 

Tomorrow is another day, and that will hopefully be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...