Friday, April 8, 2022

At Moms For A While

 Dropped off quilts at Connie's. Then went to moms for about an hour or so. I worked on the binding. It's the same QOV quilt that I started binding last week. I do miss not having our meetings. One more week and then we will be back together again. 

Came home and Patrick was resting. He looked a little better today. 

I decided to play games and work on my beading. 

It's time I get back to finishing my ornament. I seriously need to take a break from QOV and work on my own stuff. I have a few things I want to finish. As well as work on my Santa in cross stitching. I will take some embroidery and beading on my trip when we take the cruise in May. I was happy to get this far. I wasn't pushing it. I will try to finish it up this weekend and then I can put the ornament together. It would be nice to get one more finish. 4 in a month sounds AWESOME! 

Doing good and keeping Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...