Thursday, April 28, 2022

Couldn't Make Up My Mind

 This morning I had to call the bank. Then once that was done, I got laundry going. Once all that was done, I couldn't decide if I wanted to do beading, cross stitch, or embroidery. I did work on getting my embroidery floss straightened with a straight iron. 

Love the results! It was nice to get the floss to lay flat. 

Then I decided I wanted to do some cross stitching.....

I worked on the gold thread. I'm not thrilled with working on that. But I did. I finished up the empty places on the wolf's mouth. Then I decided I wasn't in the mood for cross stitching. 

I finished this flower. Once I was the photo, I'm not happy with the leaves. I will think about taking one or two out and redoing them. I will have to think on that. I may ask Patrick's opinion. 


 I then went to work on the leaves I forgot - or didn't notice I hadn't done. I was having a lot of fun working on it. I thought it looked great. I'm looking forward to working on the flowers. It's keeping me going. 

It's been a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...