Saturday, April 16, 2022

Movies And Play

 This morning I didn't want to get up, so I slept in. We didn't have any plans so it was easy enough to do. 

Then we decided to go to the movies - "Dumbledore" movie. It was better than the last one they did. I really did get into this one. I'm still thinking there is another one coming. 

After the movies we came home and I played games. I didn't feel like doing too much till about 8 pm. Then I pulled my cross stitching out. 


I'm almost done with the wolf. I have a few more stitches to go. But at least he's coming along great. I have a few stitches (white areas) to work on. Then I can call it 1/4 of the way done. I will start on the bottom left half when this is done. I'm looking forward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...