Sunday, April 3, 2022

Another Sunday - Sewing And Bowling

 This morning I went down and cut the batting and backing for Debbie. Texted her to let her know she could pick it up. Then I got started on working on my panel quilt. I had the panel idea ahead of time and decided to put it together. I worked on it most of the morning while waiting on Debbie. Debbie finally arrived at a good time. 

I had this much done by the time she arrived. I need to cut more white blocks to finish this up. I also need to cut a border strip that will be used for a demo on Thursday. Right now, I'm almost done with this. I had to trim all the blocks down to 12 1/2" unfinished. Then I was able to measure and get this done. I'm getting better with the measuring. 

We got a few things done while she was here. Talked about what we need to ask the quilters to do when it comes to the blocks. She brought my yellow fabric back, then ended up taking it back with her. 

Then it was time for bowling. I bowled a 194, 179, and a 153 - going down hill not up! We did win 3 games. Patrick did really well with a 212, but then he went down hill too. At least we won a couple games! The last two weeks were not easy without our partners. 

I had a good run of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...