Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WooHoo! A Finish!

 Today while I waiting for my son to come visit at 1 pm, I worked on my beading. I really wanted another project done! 

My ornament is finally done! That is last years project. Only took me 6 months to get it done! I cleaned up my mess. Then I vacuumed and picked up for my son's visit. Haven't seen him in a long time, so it was so nice to sit and play a couple games with him. 


I like the way it came out. I'm happy with it. Now I need to think of this years. I did order 3 more patterns, so I will be working on those. I am excited to be able to take it with me on the cruise to work on. 

After Phil left and we sat to relax, I decided to pull out my cross stitching. I know I need to put the labels on the quilts, but wanted to work on my stuff for awhile. I love this cross stitch piece!


I had fun working on this!


Then of course, Sophie, had to let me know she wanted attention. Pretty much saying, "Stop working on this and pay attention!" Purring the whole time. 

The best part of today was being able to finish the Santa Trio Ornament. AND of course getting back to my cross stitching! I loved working on both of them! That's what is so much fun about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...