WooHoo! A Finish!
Today while I waiting for my son to come visit at 1 pm, I worked on my beading. I really wanted another project done!
My ornament is finally done! That is last years project. Only took me 6 months to get it done! I cleaned up my mess. Then I vacuumed and picked up for my son's visit. Haven't seen him in a long time, so it was so nice to sit and play a couple games with him.
After Phil left and we sat to relax, I decided to pull out my cross stitching. I know I need to put the labels on the quilts, but wanted to work on my stuff for awhile. I love this cross stitch piece!
I had fun working on this!
The best part of today was being able to finish the Santa Trio Ornament. AND of course getting back to my cross stitching! I loved working on both of them! That's what is so much fun about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!






Comments