Monday, May 2, 2022

What A Day! Still Busy

Yesterday was not a day to write about. There just wasn't anything to write about - other than bowling. So, I decided to call it a night instead. We had "fun night" bowling and I did a 9-pin no tap 300 game. I got $10 for that. That is pretty much all I had to write about. 

So today was better or different - which ever way you want to look at it. 😀

It was time to go to my BE meeting. It was great. Had a good time. Had a lot of phone calls while there, and not to thrilled to have to deal with QOV stuff while I'm doing embroidery. Not happy with what we are going to do, but will deal with it. 

I was able to work on my Ruth's Farewell. 


 I worked on the leaves. I also decided to take out one of the leaves in the center. It was way too "off" and I didn't want it there. I will try and fix it. 

Came home and we headed to DeGodies (sp) for flower baskets. We bought 4 baskets, 3 African violets, and a couple herbs. 

Came back home and I decided to work on my beading. I needed some "down" time. 

I got another 6 rows done. I'm liking this. The flowers are coming through. I'm getting closer to the center! lol 

I was happy to be able to enjoy time and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...