Sunday, May 22, 2022

Another Week Comes To An End

 Both of us were up early today. Guess neither one of us could sleep well. 

I just spent most of the morning playing games on the tablets. It's pretty bad when I can play 2 games at once. At one time I had 3 going - go figure! I just wasn't in the mood to do much today. 

I did work another 2 rows on the beading. Then my phone reminded me of the BE virtual meeting. I was off to the computer to listen and enjoy the group. At first I couldn't get on, so had to go back and look for the original email hooking me up. I was able to finally get in. I had to leave early because of a bowling meeting to do 9 pin over the summer. 

We stopped and got an ice cream cone and then headed to the bowling alley. We were 30 mins early! I wanted to spend more time with the group. As we waited, we found a few more things out about a couple of the bowlers. We also found out there was only 3 teams for the 9 pin no tap. We decided not to continue. Jeff said he would try and get more and let us know. I was surprised a couple people didn't show up for that. But then they didn't have a sign up sheet that would have helped. 

Came home and I played while watching TV. Plus I had to keep Sophie happy. She was in her "needy" mood all day. When I was in the computer room chatting with the group, she was outside meowing to get in. When she first came in, she dug in my bag. So, I picked her up and kicked her out of the room. Of course she let me know she didn't like that. When I came home she followed and meowed me all the way. When I finally sat down, she joined me. Like Patrick said, she's one spoiled cat!

I can't really claim today as a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...