Thursday, May 5, 2022

One Of Many Trips To Olympia

 This morning we were up and out the door before 7 am. Patrick had some scans he needed. He was supposed to go yesterday for the other scan but they called and said a part was missing. Today we found out the part was actually broke. Hopefully they can get it fixed by Monday, when he has to go back. We both have to go up on Saturday. 

I was hoping to collect the quilts from Sherry for QOV. She was still at the hospital with her surgery and couldn't make it. We decided to try again on Saturday. While I waited in the car, I was able to get a few stitches in when Patrick come out. 

I have a list of things to take on the cruise. We are slowly getting ready for that. We went through all the DVD's to see what we will take with us. Have that all set. Then I got to work on my word chart with the ornament that I'm going to make this year. I was able to finish it. Then got all my beads ready. It's all set in my travel case now. 

Decided to take plenty of beads incase I run out. This should be great! I am looking forward to working on them while on the cruise. May or may not get to it, but I at least have them to work on. Don't think I will take my embroidery after all. 

The ornament is one of Deb Moffett-Hall's patterns. I do like her patterns. This came out of a magazine if I remember right. 

I worked on this and that. Then after Patrick left for bowling, I pulled out the quilt I need the binding on. I need to get it done and give it to Nancy to take to the museum. I was able to get one side done tonight. 

We have 3 more trips to Olympia before we head off on vacation. I'm looking forward to having the vacation. Who knows if I will be able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...