Sunday, May 29, 2022

Plans That Don't Happen

 This morning I was watching the news when Patrick said we needed to leave around 12:15 to get to the movies. I really wasn't in the mood, but I decided to go. I said "Downton Abby: New Era." I really liked the movie. It's worth seeing. I would see it again. AND I don't say that very often. 

Came home after stopping to see Phil. Patrick got some plants from him. Then we went to Safeway to pick up a few things. 

I then worked on my sourdough bread. Had to get that cooking. While I was doing that, I cooked potatoes and boiled eggs. I wanted to make a potato salad. Remember, Patrick doesn't  do mayo, so this is for me and not him. I then put them in the refrigerator to wait while I got back to baking. Once the bread was done, I got busy on cooking French Fries. Patrick loves homemade. He was watching the "Pioneer Woman" telling how she does fries. Well, I tried it and they were awful. I cooked them twice and they didn't come out "crisp" so I wonder if I did something wrong. I don't think I did. I may try it again, but like how I used to do it better. 

After all that, I decided to take a break. I didn't do anything craft wise. I WANTED to do some genealogy. I WANTED to get something done today in crafts. MAYBE bead or cross stitching. THAT IS HOW I PLAN.....and we all know how well that goes for me. A lot of surprises! A lot of things get in the way. Yet, I still have a good day...just not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...