Sunday, May 8, 2022

HIT WITH A COLD!

 Yesterday morning I woke to feeling like a truck hit me and ran me over! I was not feeling good at all. We went to Olympia and I was able to pick up the quilts from Stars and Stripes. Connie is going to quilt those for them. Then Patrick and I had our blood drawn and headed back home. 

Got home and tried to do a few things to find I just couldn't. Slept on the couch most of the afternoon. We had the play "Mama Mia" to go to, but when Patrick woke me up, I told him I couldn't make it. AND I REALLY REALLY wanted to see it. So, Patrick took mom and Nancy and left me behind. I don't know when he made it home,  because I didn't hear him. Of course Sophie was having none of that! She kept meowing at me off and on all night. Then I was getting one text after another. I should have shut my phone off but I didn't. 

This morning I felt a little better, but not much. I did get some laundry going. Really wasn't hungry. So, I had something (I've lost it!!) and had PB&J for supper. I did drink a soda and call it good. I always drink a soda when I'm not feeling well. Fell asleep on the couch again this afternoon. Worked on the laundry when I remembered it. Just not with it. So, I'm calling it a night right now. For two days I haven't been in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...