Thursday, May 12, 2022

Must Be Feeling A Little Better

Since I started taking the medication that mom picked up for me, I've been feeling a little better. I even got a good night sleep. That made me happy. 

Today I baked a cake for dessert. We needed something. Also got a list of stuff for Teri to pick up for us. She was a sweetheart! We got our goodies after supper, but who cares, she was kind enough to pick them up for us. 

We watched a couple movies today. Old ones that we were going to take with us on the cruise. One we quit after about 1/2 way done. Gregory Peck movie - and I love Gregory Peck. This one, well wasn't uplifting and hard to figure out. 

I worked on my cross stitch today. 


Worked on the gold. I have another row of gold to do as well. So, not in a big hurry. Instead, worked on the green to the left of it. I may work on the gold tomorrow. 


The coat tail is there too. So, decided to work on it as well. Since the gold is in that as well. I'm not thrilled with the gold but I'm doing it. 

I kept thinking of things we could be doing today on the ship. I need to just get over it. They have another cruise during Christmas and New Years, that I wouldn't mind taking. I'll have to ask Nancy what it's like around Christmas time. I would rather do that. We don't do much at Christmas and it's generally just Patrick and I. Once in awhile mom stays home. Maybe if one of my brothers comes for Christmas that would be good for her. Hard to say. 

I was busy today compared to the other days. I'm still not 100% better. I can't wait to get this out of my system. I think the meds are working. 

At least I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I'm feeling a little better. I'm also getting in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...