Sunday, May 22, 2022

Getting Behind

This is yesterday's post. For some reason I completely forgot to do my blog. Go figure- I do it enough!

The day started out with just relaxing and playing games for a little bit. Then I decided to work on my beading while Patrick went outside to work in the yard. It turned out to be a beautiful day. I didn't have the door open to enjoy the cool air, but I did enjoy sitting at the table enjoying the view.. 


 I was able to get 8 rows done before it was time to go out to eat. I had a few beads that were "off" so had to put them in the "bad" pile. Otherwise I was enjoying watching this grow. 

We picked mom up and headed to Longview. Red Lobster was our place to be. We had an enjoyable meal. When we were ready to leave, they were not around. Figured they were low on stuff. Patrick had to let the gal know we were ready to leave. I had 20% off and a free Birthday cake - chocolate with ice cream. Patrick took a bit and it was history after that. We were supposed to share, but he was all over it. I didn't get much and mom got even less. Didn't bother him. He's excuse was that he needed to gain weight. I loved the cake and could have had that to myself. Oh, well. It surprised me, since he's been having trouble tasting the food without it being gummy or pasty. So, I really can't complain since he would enjoy that cake as much as I did. 

Came home and added another 3 rows to the beading. 


I think I did about 11 or 14 rows all together yesterday. I was happy to see the flowers coming to life. I am not quiet half way, but close. There is more coming. It's a lot of fun to work on. 

I also was in contact with Dawn at High Street Beading Comp and asked about the beads I didn't want in my beading. Come to find out, it's the Silk beads. So,  now I need to go into my program and remove that part - put the rest of them back in. I really do know how to screw up a good thing. The pattern for Sophie has a few of the 1800 (silk) beads, so I will go ahead and work on it, just making sure the next pattern I do will not have them. 

I finished #3 of the placemats. I was happy to be getting them done. I need to do one more and then it's all finished. 


One more to go. This is the one I had to add the bottom green to because I was out of the other one. I don't think it's "in your face" and will just go with it. 

It turned out to be a full day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...