Saturday, May 14, 2022

Still Have Covid - Still Not Up To Much

 Yesterday and today was quiet. I slept better the night before, but last night not so much. Patrick took the home test today to see if we are over covid - NOPE. Even though the doctors say to quarantine for 5 days, I think it needs to be longer. We are to quarantine for 5 days and wear a mask for the next 5 days when going out. I don't feel comfortable having covid and going out in public. So, I'm not going to. Patrick has to get his blood test on Monday and then his treatment on Wednesday. I hope it goes away by then, but beginning to think it will be 2 weeks. 

Can you imagine if we went on the cruise and found we had covid. We'd be in our room the whole time. Glad we found out before we were to go. 

Today I pretty much just drank a lot and relaxed. Thought about doing some beading. Thought about doing some quilting. But that's as far as it went. Thinking didn't get me any closer to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...