Monday, May 9, 2022

Still Working On Feeling Better

 I spent the night on the couch because of my "heartburn" due to the NightQuil (sp) and Zicam in the day. My stomach was not happy with me. Plus had very little to eat yesterday. 

We were up early and off to Olympia - once again - for Patrick's scan. I was going to stop at Urgent Care to make sure it's not a throat infection, but it was way too crowded for my liking. So, I just waited on Patrick. We then stop at the covid spot to get tested. Not that I have it, but because of the trip. So, I was okay with that. 

Came home and have been getting a lot of small things done. I worked on QOV stuff. Got the certificate ready to mail. Paid GWW stuff paid, and started trying on dresses to see which 2 I would take. Of course there was no doubt about it - the 2 that fit!! UGH. I put my swim suit in the bag as well. We'll see how that goes. Since Scott is housesitting for us, gave him the tour. 

Son's stolen bike. My hubby was checking Facebook and found this. My son's bike was stolen. Hoping they find the guys. We all know how police work around small towns, they don't seem to care. I can hope - I do love police, but not when it comes to giving up on "small issues."

So, I haven't touched a thing. I'm still feeling like I want to sleep and that's what I'm going to do now. Pray Phil gets his motorcycle and sleep. Not able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...