Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Another Top Done AND Mom's Birthday!

Today started out with cleaning. I wanted to go downstairs to work on the quilt top. In order to feel good about doing that, I needed to vacuum and get laundry done. 

Once all that was done, I headed downstairs. 


I finally finished this quilt top. It's hard to see because the photo was in the living room and the hardwood floor makes it hard to see the top. Oh, well. I'll keep working on this! I was able to get the words at the top done, then put the borders on. I didn't want big borders, so it's smaller. I also worked on getting 5 labels ready. I have to replace a label on one quilt and then put the binding down on another. I would like to get it done before I leave for our cruise. 

Then it was time to take mom and Nancy to the Olive Garden in Olympia.  Mom loves going there, and since it is her Birthday, we took her there. 


Mom turned 87 today. She's looking good and still full of it. We laughed about how she is going to out live us all! She was so happy with going out to Olive Garden. 

Came home and had ice cream. I'm loving it! That's why I like being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...