Monday, May 30, 2022

A Little Of This And That

 This morning I wanted to sleep but couldn't so was up early. I ended up listening to my book and playing a game. 

Then it was off to the grange to meet my BE gals. It was just 3 of us, but that's normal lately. Sandy 2 is usually busy off here and there. 

I got to work on ironing our floss for the Marmalade Cat pattern. I did all of ours. 


 I was going through the floss and ironing them to straighten them out. We didn't have a lot. Then Sandy was putting the floss in our group box. She had marked the tags and organized them. Since I had to box, she had to wait till I brought it. We have a full box now. Think there might even be more threads in it then I have. 😆 And I have a lot!

Once that was done, I decided to work on the Marmalade Cat. We went over what we needed to do. I want to look at my embroidery books for more "crazy stitches" to fill the cat up with. 

I did like working on the stitches I did. I have more to learn or practice on,

Came home after realizing it's a holiday. I had a few things I wanted to do today, but we all know how that works out for me. I should be used to it and relax - to my surprise it didn't bother me today. 

Once I got home, I decided to work on my beading. 


7 rows later, and it's looking even better. I do love this peace and I'm glad I decided to work on this. I'm a little over half way. 

Of course, today was one of those days where I thought about doing something, told Patrick what I was thinking, and then walked off to do something else. Twice Patrick caught me by saying, "You left this....." or "Did you start that....." like you said you were going to? Nope. I started towards it, thought of something else and then was off that direction. Remember awhile back I said I'm like a dog going after a squirrel?! Well that was my day all day long. I started something or started to do something and a squirrel ran across the brain - off I went. I must have done that at least 10 times. Patrick's threatening me by saying I need to go into a home! 😁 Told him, not ready to just yet! 

Then I had to get everything off my mind. I call it, "time to play." And I played games. That gets me back on track of what I'm going to do. Patrick just laughs at me when the squirrels start running. Can't blame him for getting frustrated at me, even I get frustrated. But most of the time he just shakes his head. Just like he did when I passed out at his immunotherapy. Guess I keep him on his toes. 

With the day having to be this and that. I did get a lot done. Patrick was a sweetheart and cooked supper while I beaded. That's what you call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...