Friday, May 6, 2022

Busy Day In The Morning

 Today I worked on getting to moms with quilts. I stopped at the bank, then went to Connie's.  She had 3 more quilts done.  I dropped off a quilt and 2 backing. Then got gas and on to moms. I worked on the binding of a quilt.  Gave a quilt to Theresa to work on. Then mom wanted to bind one, so gave her mine. Debbie called and said she was at a quilt shop that had tons of panels. Told her how much to spend and get what she can.  

Went to the eye doctors but they were closed. Came home and started cleaning up my beads. Got some clothes ready for the cruise. Then got to work on my sourdough bread.  I neec to shape it now to sit over night. 

Decided to call it done. Listened to my book on tape and played games.  When I wanted to use my computer I couldn't get it to work. UGH!

At least part of the day I was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...