Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Still Working On Getting Rid Of My Cough

This morning Patrick was out the door. It was his golfing day. He was going to go with my brother tomorrow but my brother (Patrick) was sore after working on the farm. So, we get to enjoy tomorrow on our own. 

I was busy with playing games, vacuuming, and laundry. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, so I pulled out my embroidery and went downstairs to see if I had the floss color I needed. I didn't but I found one that was close. 


 It was the best I could do. I finished all the flowers on the left side. That "corner" is done. I just need to add the beads. Which will be the last thing I do. I found I was missing another color of floss and had to go looking for that one as well. Thank goodness I had it. I could have sworn I had all the floss colors I needed to do this piece. At this rate, I'm having to find floss that I missed. Go figure! 

Most of the day I was coughing for one thing or another. The cough is what I got from Covid. Now I'm having trouble getting rid of it. It's almost coming back full force. Maybe I needed more pills for that! I will be seeing my doctor in June so will ask her then. 

My day was busy with this or that. It turned out I could still be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...