Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Not Sure If I'm Back Or Not

This morning Patrick was up before me. He was getting ready to go golfing. After he left, I enjoyed the time to myself. Like normal, I enjoyed my games. I decided I hadn't been out in awhile, so I went to Burger King. Decided on a Whopper Jr. Funny thing is that they have gotten a lot smaller than I remember - good thing though. I actually felt full after I ate that. It was good!

Then I decided it was time to go work on my beading. Had to pull everything out and set up. Once I did that, I was on my way. 

I was able to get another 6 rows done. As I was finishing my first set of 3, Patrick came home. He talked about going to the movies. We hadn't been in awhile. So, I finished up the last 3 rows and then we were out the door. 

We went to the "Dr. Strange" movie. I enjoyed it, but it was really busy. There was a lot going on. I followed it, but at times wondered how! I love watching "Dr. Strange." So we had a good time at the movies. 

Came home and now we are just enjoying the evening by watching "Worst Cook of America." It's the celebrity on. So funny!!

I'm not sure if I'm back or not when it comes to working on my stuff. I'm hoping I can keep going and finish this piece. I was checking out what I need for the Fireplace Sophie pattern I made. I'm glad to know that I have about half the beads. Tonight I feel like I'm back - a little. That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...