Saturday, May 28, 2022

Presentation Day & Odds & Ends

 This morning I was getting everything ready and out the door to the museum. I had quilts to take and drop off. Then it was working to make sure everything was going okay for the presentation. We changed a few things to make the presentation go more smoothly. We are still working on it, and will be tweaking it. My neighbor was one to get a quilt today as well. 

The gentleman on the left is a WWII veteran. He turns 100 in about 10 days. The one on the far right is my neighbor, Stephen Eriksen. 

After getting all the stuff put away, I headed back home. 

I really didn't want to do much but needed to find a few things I brought home. Plus we had 2 quilts that were not accounted for so needed to find those. I found them at Nancy's house after asking for photos. We are going to need to take photos of the quilts that go out for binding. I also have the volunteer logs that I need to work on. I'm going to start that as soon as I'm done her. 

I then took a break and played games. I really have too much going today. My mind is in all different directions. So, there wasn't room to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...