Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Happy Birthday To Me!

 Another year, another Birthday. I was getting a lot of texts wishing me Happy Birthday. Even the gal at Kaiser came out and wished me Happy Birthday as well as being sorry we couldn't make the cruise. Once Patrick's treatment was over, we headed to Costco. 

At Costco I picked up a set of boxes (2) that I can use with my fabric downstairs. I can put the scraps in the box and put them in a bag later to give to someone to work on. I haven't decided what the other box will be used for, but I'm sure I will figure it out. We also picked up Dungeness (sp) crab for supper. We got some ice cream before leaving. 

Headed home with a stop at moms. She gave me a beautiful hanging basket. It goes great with the other ones we got around mothers day. We also stopped at Safeway where I bought a coconut cream pie for my Birthday. 

We were pretty much gone all morning - a good 5 hours. Oh, how time flies! Katt called and chatted with me. Then I sat down and worked on my beading. 


9 rows later! I'm getting to the white flowers! It's not quite half way done, but it's getting there. I do love the colors in this! I can't wait to see it done. Listening to my book and beading was fun. 

After supper I decided to order some beads. I have a long list of beads to order. So, I decided to order the ones I need from High Street Beading Company in Mississippi. I only ordered about $30 worth. I will order more later. I also need to order from Aura Crystals. I will do a little at a time with them. I tried ordered the beads tonight and found it was going to cost over $100. So, I'm just going to take my time and get a little at a time. Maybe $50 at a time. That way when I'm ready to work on the new piece, I will be ready. Some of the beads I'm not to crazy about and will need to fix what I want in beads when making my patterns. It's a learning process. 

I had a good Birthday! We will go to Red Lobster on Saturday as I have a discount and a free cake waiting for me! Planning on taking mom along. 

I'm still coughing. The pill worked pretty good, I just hope I don't go backwards. Patrick is still having the "allergy" reaction. Think he still has covid. Last 2 tests said he did. I may test myself again to see if it came back or if I tested wrong on Sunday. Hard to say. Covid is no joke and I truly believe if I hadn't gotten the pills I would be in worse shape then I am. Thankful I'm feeling better, just wish it would go away!

It made for a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...