Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Still Covid!

This morning I had to call Safeway to see if they had the meds I needed for covid. Of course they weren't answering the phone. Called Rite Aid and thought they had it, but when the pharmacist looked, they didn't. Called mom and asked her to please pick it up for me. Come to find out she waited 45 mins, and the gal wouldn't give her my prescription. She called me and I talked to the pharmacist. She told me I was too late to take the meds. I told her the doctor said I had to take it today or it would be to late. They gal actually argued with me! So, mom got me Night Quall instead.  Dropped it off and then went home. 

Now 8 hours later, she gets a text that my prescription is ready. She called and said she was going to pick it up. I questioned it, but she said no worries. It took her an hour to pick up the prescription. Apparently they didn't know there were 2 prescriptions for me, so she had to wait another 30 mins before she get the medications. She told the guy behind her how she had to been there in the morning and waited 45 mins for the gal to decline her. Now she had to come back and wait again. She also told him of how rude she was. Come to find out, it was the Safeway pharmacy boss. He got a mouth full from mom. That would be a good thing since I had to wait all day for my prescription and poor mom had to run around on my behalf. 

I have been just relaxing. Feeling sorry for myself I guess. We would actually be on our way to Panama right now. That sucks! Can't get Patrick to start thinking about the next cruise. He hates the planning process. 

I'm sitting here thinking I need to get off my a-- and get back to my crafts. I may go to bed early instead. Who knows. I'll see what I feel like. I need to get the "blues" over with and get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...