Sunday, May 15, 2022

Can't Wait To Get Outside!

Today I woke feeling better. My coughing is going away. I slept better than I have in a long time. That's good news! Even better was when I tested myself to see if I was getting rid of this dang thing. 

No more covid!! Thank goodness!! Patrick tested and he still had a light line on the T. He should be over it tomorrow or the next day. Still doesn't mean we plan to get out in the public. I want to give it some more time. I don't want to get out and about for a little longer. 

We spent the day watching the rain and TV shows. I worked on laundry as usual. Then I decided I needed to get my butt in gear and do something. 

I took the fabric blocks off the floor. I thought I could put the panel with the flag panel. So, I was thinking about what I could do with this quilt. I believe I have an idea now. 

Then I decided to get my Sophie bead work done. I needed the word chart, and I wanted to know what beads I would need to do it. I printed 80 pages and realized it had beads in it I didn't want, so reworked it. Printed 80 more pages. Now it's ready to work on. I'm hoping it will turn out as good as the pattern I made. 

Once all that was done, I pulled out my cross stitching!

I worked on the red area and the gold area. Then I went to work on the greenery around the wolf's face. I do like this. I was having fun! Maybe I'm getting back to being "normal." 

I really can't wait to get out and about, but I don't want to risk it. Patrick doesn't want to either. He has to go get his blood test tomorrow. I think I'm going to stay home. I will go out with him on Wednesday but not before. 

I can try and get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...