Thursday, May 26, 2022

Visiting My Brother

 This morning Patrick was up bright and early. Me, not so much. 

I played on the tablet for awhile while he was gone golfing. Then I sat down and copied a couple recipes from the book I was listening to. I had to request the e-book to get the recipes. One is wings. So, I'm planning on making those soon. They sound really yummy. I also got a cornbread recipe that sounded really good too. 

Then I finally sat down to work on my beading. 


I only got 3 rows in by the time Patrick got home. I'm really loving this. I seriously need to sit down and finish this one! I love the colors and the brightness. 

Then we were off to moms, where my brother and sister-in-law were. We had hamburgers for supper and then some really good cake that we picked up from Safeway. Afterwards we played dominos - and I lost! Mom was on one side and Patrick the other. Mom was playing on the domino I needed to play on, so I ended up drawing more "tiles" then I wanted to! Which, of course, made me loose! Oh, well. We had a good time. 

Came home and called it a day. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...