Monday, June 27, 2022

A Busy Week This Week

Today was the meeting with BE. We had it pretty cool in the Grange. I was remembering how that building was good at keeping things cool. 

I worked on my Ruth's Farewell piece. 


 I was able to finish all the orchid flowers. I do like the way they came out. I didn't do a bad job on them. Cindy brought Sandy and I a "bubble" drink. It wasn't my favorite, but it was okay. Came home and found a card from Cindy about missing me at Seminar. I found out her Birthday is Thursday.

We headed up to Olympia for Patrick's appointment. While he was in the appointment, I was stitching. 

I started the next flower. I have more done, just haven't taken the photo yet. 

We then stopped and got him a pizza and me a Subway sandwich. After that, we relaxed - or tried to with the weather getting so hot. I was sweating while we had dinner. It was dripping off my forehead. I couldn't believe it! We were close to 90 degrees again today. Just can't take the heat - DAH!

My day was busy, tomorrow will be busy. But I'm finding time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...