Friday, June 17, 2022

Not A Good Day For Me

 This morning I decided not to go to moms for quilting. I had planned on it, till last night. Then this morning I went back to sleep. 

I couldn't get myself to work on anything but play games. I realized later this afternoon that it was because Father's Day is Sunday, and my father isn't around. I'm very emotional since I realized it. I guess you can say it's depression, but I was playing games. - Good excuse. We did go to Phil's to get Patrick's pie he baked for him. Emily made him socks and he was thrilled! 

Came back home and I talked to mom about the meeting they had today. She wants me to come over one of these days. I'm thinking I will go Thursday. That's when Patrick is golfing. 

That's about how I felt today. Wanting to be left along, I guess. We did watch a Disney movie this afternoon and that cheered me up a little. 

Not a day for Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...