Tuesday, June 7, 2022

At Work Again

 This morning I wanted to get downstairs to work on the quilt top I was getting done. Which I did. Now I have 2 tops to take to Connie. I cut the backing and washed them. 

I was on a phone quiet a bit today. Things are moving with QOV that are a problem, so I had to talk to a couple people to see what the heck was going on. Then I let Chip at Veterans Memorial Museum know what was going down. 


I worked on figuring out what to do with this panel. Patrick didn't like the red stars, and I kinda agreed. So, We talked about doing this. He then said it needs another color. So, I'm going to see what red will work with all this and use it for bordering the panel and then strip it between each row. I think that will do it, and the size will come out right. At least I'm hoping. 

Came upstairs and decided to work on my beading. It's been awhile. 


I was able to get another 5 rows done - in-between phone calls. The color on the right side is another leaf that is going to be running down the piece. I'm really enjoying this. 

After that, I felt I needed a break. So, I called it quits and went to my tablet - we all know what that means. 😁

At least I was Happy Quilting & Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...