This morning was a quiet one. Patrick to my surprise was up before me.
Patrick went off to meet some ex-co-workers for coffee. While he was gone, I went downstairs to work on the quilt on the wall. I needed to get moving on finishing a quilt. That thing has been bugging me for over a month, if not 2. We all know how that goes. We stare at it, thinking what we can do. Then we walk away and think some more. It's a never ending process, if I let it be. Never ending - meaning never finishing.
I vacuumed and worked on laundry. Then I sat down to bead. I put another 10 rows in today. I like this so much I can't wait to get it done! I have more things to work on, but this seems to have my attention right now.
Patrick came home and I told him about the quilt downstairs. He asked if he could see it. Heck yes! He can see it! He's my idea's guy!!
Debbie dropped off 4 quilts that have the binding on them. So, I decided to get started on one of my quilts.
Of course Sophie just came and sat down while I was getting it ready to do the binding. Patrick tried to get her attention, but she was having none of that. Guess she thought the quilt was hers. I finally had to put her on the floor. She didn't like that, and came back. Guess quilts in this house have to get her approval.
I realized it's hump day. I have a ton of things to do on Friday and will have to make a list before I leave in the morning. I would like to work on my genealogy but there are more pressing things that I need to do. Plus, beading is top on that list even though it shouldn't be. But after all, that's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




Comments