Saturday, June 18, 2022

Still In A Slump But Doing Fine

 This morning we talked about going to the movies. I thought that would we fun. So, around noon we headed to the theater and saw "Buzz Lightyear." I love animated movies and that was a good pick me up. I really enjoyed the movie but did miss Buzz Lightyear's voice. This time it was the "Capt America's" voice. I liked Tim Allen better. I did get used to it and really got into the movie. Well worth seeing. 

Came back home and I played games. Then I worked on supper. Patrick is working on an excel program to help me with my bookkeeping. We are looking at the check book set ups. I have a few things I want that I get from QB's, but I'm not going to pay $40 a month to have it for ordinary stuff. So, right now we are working on getting something I can work with and still have the information needed in case I get audited. I probably won't, but I still need to have that information at my fingers. So, we worked on it together for awhile. 

Then I decided to try and get something done today. 

I finished the purple flower parts and worked on the pink ones. Remember these go opposite each other. 

This is the last one to do, and then I can work on the center flower. 


We've been getting rain lately, and I just had to take a photo of my rose! It's really pretty but about done. The others are getting ready to bud as well. That does make my day, seeing all these roses blooming. 

So, yes, I'm still in a slump and may be tomorrow as well. But at least I'm trying to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...