Thursday, June 30, 2022

Not A Day For Play

This morning I had to get a few more things done before going to moms. First on the list was cleaning up the kitchen and kitty litter. Then it was going on the computer and getting things worked out for QOV. I had to print out some labels, send reimbursement forms, and send a tax form. I spent 2 hours on the computer getting things going for QOV. Called Nancy to see about the 4th. We are doing 4 veterans. Once all that was done, I vacuumed and loaded the car. Mom called to say the vet called to say the appointment was at 3 pm today. I told her I had 2:30. She said that wasn't what they said. 

First stop was at the gas station, Connie's, then Bill and Bee's for a hamburger. Once I had all that, it was time to head to moms. Arrived early. Got in the car and headed to Olympia. Mom saw her phone's notice that the appointment was at 2:30 p.m. As we were driving to Centralia to get on I-5 we called the office to say we are on the way and had 2:30 as the appointment. BUT we won't make it at 2:30. They told mom she had a 2 pm appointment - when we were leaving!! So, I pulled over in Centralia and waited to see what was going on. They decided to reschedule the appointment. I turned around and took mom home. 

We worked on the fabric for Bob's quilt. I sent a message to the person on eBay to get all 10 yards without it being cut. I haven't heard back. Then the vet called back and said they couldn't get her in before Sept 15th. We took the appointment date. 

Came home and called it a day! I was running around so much today and all week that I decided I'm done for the day. Which means not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...