Saturday, June 25, 2022

HOT Weather Day

This morning started out cool. Then it started getting hotter. We reached 90 degrees. UGH

Patrick went outside and worked.  Then he slept on the swing set that's on the deck.

I played games and did laundry. After awhile, I decided I better get my butt moving. So, I went and listened to my book. While I listened, I beaded. 


I was able to get another 3 rows done. lol I was having fun. I just didn't get to it early enough to get moving on it. I will try and do more this week. 

After supper I needed to get the quilt binding done. 


Val's dad's quilt is done and ready for him. I finished the last side of binding. Then I put the label on the back. 


This one is one Connie made and Hildi put the binding on it. I have 2 more quilts to take to the museum for our presentations. 

Even though the weather was HOT I can at least say I spent part of the day being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...