Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Another Day Out And About

This week is not my favorite week. Way too much going on! I was taking Sophie to the vet today. I had a chip put in her. Man! I'm glad it wasn't me. I felt so sorry for her when he put that in! She didn't make a peep! Then he gave her her rabies shot. He almost forgot. lol Then we came back home. She didn't let out a peep on the way home. I couldn't believe it. She usually lets me know how upset she is. 

She couldn't get close enough to that corner. I had a heck of a time getting her out of there. But she didn't make a peep. Poor thing. 

One the way home they had strawberries for sale! I pulled over and got some. Brought Patrick a 1/2 flat of strawberries. So, when I got home he was working in the yard. Once he came in, he got to work on the jam. He loves making freezer jam. I guess I have some to take to Phil tomorrow morning - when I go to moms!

I decided to spend the afternoon beading. 

I added another 9 rows to this piece. It's coming along nicely. I'm really loving this. I have about 120 rows left to do. It will go fast once I get to the 100 rows. This is moving pretty good - WHEN I WORK ON IT! I will try and get this done. I want to get working on the ornaments and then get started on Sophie's piece I have ready. Just need to order more beads. lol 

Today was busy, tomorrow is busy as well. Have a ton of things to do. Then Thursday I have to take mom and Daisy to the eye doctors in Olympia. Not looking forward to it. UGH TAKING FRIDAY OFF!

My day was busy, but I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...