Sunday, June 19, 2022

Cleaning And Bowling

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHER'S. 

Today we just enjoyed the day. I worked on laundry and baked "blondies" for Patrick. They turned out really good. 

I pretty much played games all day. I am coming out of my slump - but not all the way. I have embroidery tomorrow, so I'll do better then. I was thinking today I needed to finish the quilt top downstairs and finish the beading on the table. So, my mind is getting back to thinking of things I was working on. 

We had bowling tonight. I do love 9 pin no tap! We bowled a team that drives Nick crazy, so he wasn't doing good after the second game. I bowled a 702, missed the 300 game by getting a split in the 7th frame on the last game. That game was a 264. Not bad! Patrick didn't do so good. He was having trouble with the ball hooking more than it should have. He did get a gutter right after a strike. That hurts scores. I believe he bowled a 624. 

It made for a quiet and nice day today. I was feeling a little better. Not so emotional over dad being gone. Loved that man! 

Not one of my better days of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...