Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Blah, Day

I headed over to moms and dropped off stuff with my son first. Then I dropped off 2 quilts with mom. Once that was done, I waiting on Bob to show up. We then went through mom's Hawaiian patterns. He decided on the Bird of Paradise.  We talked about the color. Mom gave him a price and he didn't blink. 

I stopped at the museum and picked up 3 quilts for the 4th. We will be giving out 4 quilts at the Gathering Place in Stillwaters. I also picked up the box with all the stuff in it. 

Once I got home, I was done! I am getting tired of running around all the time. Tomorrow I'm off again. I am ready to go tomorrow. I have my embroidery I will take while we wait on Daisy. 

I made a new recipe of fried chicken and it was the first time in a long time that I actually liked what I made. I hate eating my own fried chicken, but this one was really good. I will use that recipe again. I have to add it to my recipe book. 

I don't know what is going on, but my head is a little dizzy today. I came home and when I got up out of my chair, I was spinning. So, I didn't do all my exercises. I'm hoping after going to bed tonight, it will fix whatever is going on. I hate the feeling. 

Debbie dropped off 3 quilts that need the binding stitched down. I'm ready. 

I'm ready for tomorrow and will work on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...