Thursday, June 9, 2022

Best Laid Plans - Don't Work!!

 This morning I was planning to go downstairs and start working on another quilt top for QOV.  Again - WAS PLANNING. 

Instead, I had an email last night setting a virtual meeting up. So, 10 am I was on the computer and we chatted about the chances that may have. We also talked about what we are going to do to work on donations for QOV. We are moving forward and getting a lot of things done. 

After our meeting (an hour and a half later), our State Coordinator called and we chatted for another hour. She wanted me to be on her "page" and I talked to her about where I was coming from. We agreed to accept what may or may not happen. We were polite and respectful to each other. She is now more aware of what we do. Think she didn't realize how on top of it I am. 

Then I had to clean the kitchen (dishwasher) and the kitty litter. About that time Patrick came home - wet - from golfing. It's been raining all day! lol Once he got home, I decided to just sit and enjoy the rest of the day. 

As much as I would like to say, I planned a great day, I can't. When the virtual meeting was over, I was PLANNING to go downstairs, but by the time I got lunch, then chatted with SC, I gave up! I need to STOP planning my days!! UGH - If I could Plan it right, I would have been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!



No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...