Friday, June 24, 2022

Back At Moms

Today was quilting at moms. We had about 7 of us. Edith came for a visit as well. She's not doing  very well. She's the one that lived up the hill from me before she moved to Stillwaters Estates. 

I worked on the binding of Val's dad's quilt. 


I have one side left to go. Then this can go to the museum. I do like this. 

Came home and baked a lasagna for my "TV dinners." Patrick doesn't eat it and with the way he's eating lately, I can have something good to eat. I need to cut it in pieces to freeze. Will do that tomorrow. 

Not much going on today. It took me 40 mins to get home. I-5 was a bear and driving by Wal-mart was just as bad! UGH 

Really didn't feel like doing much, so didn't. BUT HEY, I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...