Monday, June 20, 2022

Back To My Crafts! Woo Hoo

 This morning I got everything ready and went to our Brazilian Embroidery meeting. I enjoyed hearing from Sandy and Cindy about their trip to Seminar last week. They had a blast. There was a little issue of copywriting, but that ended out working out okay. I paid Cindy for her stuff that she got from here class. I wanted the pattern. She gave me the pattern and instructions. 

It was time to get back to this piece. I finished up the petals on this flower (upside down). 

I was able to get the center petals done on all 4 flowers. 

I did get one of the flowers done, just need to add the pistol stitches to it to finish it. I'm getting closer to finishing this piece. 

Came home and got a few things done that was needed. I got laundry going as well as cleaning the cat litter box. Of course Sophie had to use it right away. I also got a few other things done. 

When Patrick went to take a nap, I listened to my book and played games. Then mom called and I had to make a few phone calls. 

Found out we won't be at the Vendor Bender show at the museum because they want $50 for us to be there. I told here we won't be there Saturday and would check with our group. $50 isn't going to work for out QOV group. We'd be lucky to get that much in donations. We can't sell anything but we can give quilt blocks away for a donation. We will do that somewhere else. We are going to be at the fair and will be looking for veterans to nominate for a quilt. 

I was just happy to be back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...