Thursday, June 16, 2022

I Actually Worked On Embroidery Today

 This morning we were out the door heading to Olympia by 7 am. Patrick had to be up there by 8:15. We were waiting in the wrong area, so ended up waiting longer than Patrick wanted to. 

While he was in there, I was doing some embroidery. 

I worked on the center pansy's. I took out one of the ones I made. I tried to do more flowers like the light colored ones. I did 3 and took them out. I'm going to have to figure out what I need to do for that. I worked on the star looking flowers and have them all done. I have some work to do. 


I worked the blue in 2 corners and purple in the other 2 places. Took a while but I have all four done now. 

I spend the afternoon working on this piece. I was having fun. Patrick was golfing. After he left, Debbie came over and picked up the 3 quilt tops I had ready to go to Connie. She finished one too, so I cut the backing and batting for her quilt as well. I ended up cutting the batting for all of them. She took what I had for Connie. 

It turned out to be a very good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...