Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another HOT Day! UGH

 I live in WA because I can't take the heat. I can't take tornado's or any of the other seasonal disasters. I can take an earthquake or two. I haven't been able to do the heat in a very, very long time. 

I do wish I had an air conditioner, but we don't. So I suffer. What fun! 

We pulled out the fans and I sat and beading this afternoon. 


Listening to a new book and beading 7 rows today. That was awesome. I had to quit early because we had our BE virtual group meeting. Sandy 2 even showed up. It was awesome. I had a half hour before the meeting with Judy to discuss what my duties are with BE. 


I was able to work on and finish this flower. I started the other purple flower (Orchid). I'm almost done with these. Then I will do the ones above this. Happy to get this much done!

My monitor for my heart is now over. I'm done and my boobs have a blister again. Not comfortable with this hot weather!

We had bowling tonight. I bowled a 202, 259, 189 for a 650. We lost 1 game. It was really hot in the bowling alley. Came home and it's even hotter in the house!! UGH

Today turned out to be a very good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...