Monday, June 6, 2022

Fun Day With Friends

 This morning I was out the door with BE. Sandy got my ice tea, so I'm good. 

We talked about the retreat. Both Sandy and Cindy are going. Cindy is going Wednesday and Sandy Thursday. They were trying to talk me into going. Nope. I didn't get anything done. I tried to do a bullion chain. It's small. That's about all I did. Sandy took the floss box. So, I'm good. 

Came home and got to work on the binding. 


Nancy and mom came over and dropped off a quilt with a couple forms for veterans. I put the label on that quilt as well. Then realized I needed to take a photo -


This is a 3 person quilt. So, the label had 3 names on the maker. Nancy dropped this one off. 


This is the one I put the binding on a couple days ago. It's my quilt, so it's a finally finished quilt. Turned out pretty good. 

I was able to add a side on the binding I'm working on. Have 1 more quilt to do the binding on as well. I need to take them to QOV next week. I need to do a couple pillow cases. 

Issues came up with another group starting in Winlock - 15 mins south of us. Not sure why they are starting one and not joining us. The next few months are going to be interesting. I'm going to try and stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...