Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Presentation Day

 Today was presentation day. We had a good turn out and couple of the people receiving quilts was friends of mine. 


We had 7 veterans today. I need to get the photos and get them out on Facebook. I have to rely on my photographers and sometime they don't send the photos. I took a few just so I had some to share. 

Came home and just relaxed. It tends to take a lot out of me. I did come home with another quilt top. I will cut the backing and then I can get that ready for Connie. Right now I have 3 tops and Debbie just texted she finished another one. 

Life is good and sometimes there just isn't time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...