Friday, July 1, 2022

Made Time For Embroidery

 We didn't have a quilt meeting today. That actually worked out good for me. I was tired of running around all week. 

First things first. I needed to get laundry going. So, I spent most of the day paying attention to the laundry. While that was going I wrote a letter to a family member, folded laundry, played games and worked on my bookkeeping. 

Then I finally decided it was time to do my embroidery. I wanted to get the flower done to see how it turns out. 


I was able to finish the first one and work on the other one. I was just getting the dark blue on another corner when it was time to go out to eat. 

We drove down to Kelso for supper. Came back home the "long" way. We took Jackson Hwy home. Went through Toledo and then home. Nice ride and found a few new things on the way. They have a new housing area that wasn't there the last time we where down there. We were talking about how Kelso has a lot of shops and things there. Agreed that would be a place to live. But right now, I like where I am. Funny though. I thought about QOV needing to be down there in that area. 

At least I was able to make time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...