Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Another Hot Day - Not as Bad As Yesterday

 This morning I was called to meet with Nancy at Chehalis West, where it's a retirement center. Some can move around and other need help. We checked the area out for a presentation on the 3rd. We have 6 people that we will be giving quilts to. I stopped at the museum on my way home to pick out the quilts that we needed. We are getting low on quilts, so I need to get back to working on the quilts tomorrow. 

Came home and decided to get some time in on beading while it was still cool. 

Added 6 more rows. It could actually be done right here if I wanted to. I do want to have the birds on the bottom though. I may change my mind after I have them done. lol

Around 3 pm we decided to head downstairs. It is just getting way to hot for us. It reached 90 degree today. I think it was about 98 degrees yesterday. I'm hoping it's going down. Still supposed to be in the 90's till Saturday. 

I ripped out the boarders that I put in on the quilt yesterday. I want it to look right and not sloppy. Since Val did the center part, I need to be professional about it. So, I will redo it all tomorrow. Measure twice and cut once. I will write down what I come up with on the boarder. I was an inch off. Then I did the same on the top and bottom. I can't believe my mind wasn't in it. 

It turned out to be a god day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...