Saturday, July 9, 2022

Went To The Movies

This morning we decided to go to the movies and watch "Thor." It was pretty good. Just a little sillier than I would have liked. Almost slap stick at times. I did like it. 

We stopped at Safeway on the way home. 

Got home and Patrick decided to work out in the garden. I worked on my speech for Monday. I had a lot of thinking to do. Then I decided to play a few games. I need to get 2 of them down by the next couple days. 

Once I was done with all that and supper was over, I pulled the quilt out. I needed to finish the binding. 


 This is one of the quilts Debbie did. Of course Sophie had to check it out. It's getting comical with her. I can't have a quilt in my lap without her trying to help me out. Or try to get attention by licking my hand.  I'm almost done with this. I have the bottom binding to work on. Then it's done. 

I'm "planning" on working on another quilt top tomorrow. Let's see how my "planning" goes tomorrow. It would be great if I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

The quilting on that QOV quilt looks very nice. I am always looking for new QOV ideas and enjoy seeing what others have done.

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...